Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Moving Day

We'll be moving into the parsonage Friday and Saturday. I have to tell you how great the house looks. New kitchen, new floor covering, new almost everything. Deana and I want you to know that our home is open to you. She likes to have folks over so we'll have an official open house before Christmas. As soon as she sets a date I'll let you know.

I have so much to thank the church for: calling me as pastor, making us feel so welcome already, fixing up the parsonage, fixing up the pastor's study in the church, your enthusiasm to follow Christ, and on and on. I want to meet each of you and thank you. I also want to get to know you and share in your lives.

Be looking for our contact information in the bulletin and newsletter very soon. And use them! I look forward to serving you.

Praying for you,
Bob

No comments: