Thursday, February 1, 2007

Snow Day

Bad weather, huh?

Here's my philosophy on church and inclement weather: if it's too dangerous to get to church from where you are then don't try to come. I won't think bad things about you or write sermons about people who miss church because of snow or ice. I hate to pay a towing bills and insurance deductibles, too.

We will cancel services only when the weather is expected to be severe; afterall, I can get there, open the doors, turn on the heat, etc., since I live next door. But again, don't test the conditions if you are unsure about the safety in getting here from where you live. Most of you have hills and curves to deal with to get here.

Bottom line, I love having church but I would rather see you next week in church than in the hospital right now.

Feel free to check here for schedule changes or call the church office.

No comments: