Saturday, March 17, 2007

Armor of God series

I have preached since late January from the passage in Ephesians 6 relating to the Armor of God. There are just a few more sermons in the series so I hope you will make every effort to be in our morning worship services for the next few weeks.

Tomorrow, I'll show you have God's Word sufficiently arms us for the offensive aspect of spiritual warfare. The Word is both an offensive weapon and a defensive tool. Bring your Bibles and join us for Bible study at 9:45 and the worship at 11:00.

On March 25 I'll preach about the use of prayer in spiritual battle. Then on Easter Sunday, April 8, I'll conclude the series on the Armor of God by focusing on how Jesus demonstrated the proper us of the armor in his death and resurrection.

Impacting Eternity at the Cross Road of Life

No comments: