Friday, December 22, 2006

A Great Opportunity

After reading the title of this posting you might think I have a “business” I want to tell you about!  Well, I do.  It’s God’s business of saving the lost!

Sunday is Christmas Eve – newsflash.  Often, this is one of the few times people who do not follow Christ will come to church.  Please invite your family, friends, and neighbors to attend one or all of the services Sunday.  You may think, “there’s no way they’ll come,” but they might since it’s Christmas Eve.

My promise to you is that I’ll present the Gospel of Jesus Christ in a straightforward, inviting way.  We’ll trust God’s Spirit to be at work.  What a great Christmas gift it would be for your loved one or friend to receive the Greatest Gift this Christmas.  And wouldn’t that person coming to Christ outshine any gift under your tree?  Take advantage of this outstanding opportunity!

Impacting Eternity at the Cross Road of Life

 

No comments: