Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Resolutions

Would the world be a better place if you made these promises?

I am Resolved to:

1. Read the Bible everyday.

2. Increase my giving to my church.

3. Study my Sunday School lesson before Sunday morning.

4. Thank my Sunday School teacher for their hard work.

5. Sing more joyfully than ever before.

6. Make a better friend of someone in the church.

7. Help with Vacation Bible School.

8. Invite at least one person to church who doesn’t normally come.

9. Share my faith at least once a week.

10. Encourage someone every day.

11. Be physically, emotionally, and spiritually fit.

12. Love my spouse according to Ephesians 5.

13. Raise Godly children or grandchildren.

14. Avoid the appearance of evil.

15. Be financially responsible.

16. Study one of the names for God in the Bible.

17. Read one book a month written by a Christian author.

18. Keep up on current events.

19. Drive the speed limit.

20. Smile more.