Tuesday, January 16, 2007

SONshine New Orleans

I will be in New Orleans on Thursday and Friday, January 18-19, as part of a vision team from Pulaski Baptist Association. Currently, Arkansas Baptists are working in New Orleans building and repairing houses in areas severely affected by hurricane Katrina. The vision team will look at the work site and volunteer housing facility then return home to mobilize our churches.

This will be a wonderful opportunity for you to participate in a hands-on mission project that is relatively close to home and very inexpensive - only $20 per week for room and board. I hope you'll join me in this area of great need. You do not have to possess carpentry skills to be qualified to participate so don't let that deter you from volunteering.

I'm looking forward to being with you Sunday when I'll share with you what I've learned on this trip.

Impacting Eternity at the Cross Road of Life

No comments: